image shown is a representation only
ACDC PWM 700V 0.5A
Supplier: Diodes Incorporated
Rutronik No.: ICPWM8374
Unit Pack: 4000
ACDC PWM 700V 0.5A Description
The AP3108L is a Current Mode PWM controller with HV-start up, optimized for off-line power supplies that require ultra-low standby power, high-power density and comprehensive protection. Operating with secondary-side USB- PD/Rapid charge controllers, it provides versatile solution applications which require a wide dynamic output power range.
The AP3108L integrates the high-voltage start-up function through its HV pin which removes the external start-up resistor and reduces standby loss. Its HV pin also realizes X-CAP discharge function, saving power when an X-CAP is connected to a system by automatically discharging it when the AC line voltage is off.
The AP3108L integrates a VCC LDO, improving the AP3108L accuracy in applications that have wide output voltage ranges.
The AP3108L provides versatile system protections function such as secondary side OVP, secondary side UVP, constant output current limit, cycle-by-cycle primary current limit, brown-out protection, programmable external OTP, etc.
It is available in the small footprint SSOP-9 package.
- Multiple modes of operation: 65kHz CCM PWM Mode, Green-Mode and Burst Mode optimizing efficiency across all load levels
- High voltage startup/ X-cap discharge function achieves ultra-low standby power loss
- Internal 100V LDO regulates Vcc improves performance, reduces BOM count and simplifies systemdesign
- Constant output current limitation maintains same overcurrent limit over a wide output voltage range
- Precise Output overvoltage/undervoltage protection(SOVP/SUVP) improves the OVP/UVP performance
- AC input brown-out protection(BNO) Prevents BNO system damage due to ultra-low line condition
- USB PD
- Rapid Charger
- Notebook Adaptor
- General AC/DC Adaptor
- 40 V
- V(in) max
- 700 V
- 0.5 A
- 70000 Hz
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 150 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks