image shown is a representation only
TELIT GNSS MODULE SE868-V3 GEN2
Matchcode: SE868-V3 LOW GAIN GEN 2
Rutronik No.: GPS1309
Unit Pack: 1
TELIT GNSS MODULE SE868-V3 GEN2 Description
The SE868 V3 is a positioning system that combines GPS, GLONASS, Beidou,
Galileo, and SBAS to provide a high performance position reporting and
navigation solution. The SE868 V3 can navigate to -162 dBm and track to
-166 dBm, providing improved performance in harsh environments.
The SE868 V3 is pin-to-pin compatible with the former SE868 V2 as well as the JF2. The SE868 V3 can track GPS and GLONASS or Beidou constellations simultaneously and it is Galileo ready, thereby providing the host device with high-value benefits from multi-constellation navigation.
- Pin to pin compatible with JF2 and SE868 V2
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, Glonass, Galileo and Beidou
- Low power processing core delivers current optimized multi-constellation tracking
- Ultra-sensitive -166 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- LNA allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
- CSR SiRFstarV™ based
- TTFF cold start
- 35 sec
- TTFF warm start
- 34 sec
- TTFF quickstart
- 1 sec
- -166 dBm
- -160 dBm
- Satellite sys.
- MEMS support
- Y Y/N
- Y Y/N
- Antenna integr.
- -40 / +85 °C
- 11 mm
- 11 mm
- 2.62 mm
- 1 g
- Leadfree Defin.
- 1.75 - 1.9 V
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 13 weeks