image shown is a representation only
NUCLEO S2-LP 868MHZ Exp.BOARD
Rutronik No.: ISM1737
Unit Pack: 1
NUCLEO S2-LP 868MHZ Exp.BOARD Description
Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo
The X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board is based on the S2-LP radio and operates in the 868 MHz ISM frequency band.
The expansion board is compatible with ST morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connectors.
The X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 interfaces with the STM32 Nucleo microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. You can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- Based on S2-LP radio
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power sub-1 GHz transceiver tuned for 860 - 940 MHz frequency band
- Programmable RF output power up to +16 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption: 7 mA RX and 10 mA TX at +10 dBm
- IEEE 802.15.4g hardware packet support with whitening, FEC, CRC and dual SYNC word detection
- RX and TX 128 byte FIFO buffers
- Support to wireless M-Bus
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Support to SMD and SMA antennas
- BALF-SPI2-01D3 IPD balun for matching network and harmonics filter
- Sigfox compatible
- Sample firmware for P2P communication
- 6LoWPAN compatible thanks to STM32Cube
- RoHS compliant
- 868 MHz
- 2-FSK etc
- 500 kbps
- Low power
- Y Y/N
- Supply voltage
- 1.8 to 3.6 V
- -40 +85 °C
- 16 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 99 weeks