image shown is a representation only
SMART 600V 3A protect N2DIP-26L
Rutronik No.: IGBT1896
Unit Pack: 15
SMART 600V 3A protect N2DIP-26L Description
SLLIMM nano 2nd series IPM, 3 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter Bridge
This second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six improved IGBTs with freewheeling diodes and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is designed to allow a better and more easily screwed-on heatsink, and is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications or other low power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes a completely uncommitted operational amplifier and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 3 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including 3 control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V TTL/CMOS input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- Undervoltage lockout
- VCE(SAT) negative temperature coefficient
- Shutdown function
- Interlocking function
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Comparator for fault protection against overcurrent
- NTC (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- Up to ±2 kV ESD protection (HBM C = 100 pF, R = 1.5 kΩ)
- UL recognition: UL 1557, file E81734
- 600 V
- 3 A
- 6 A
- 12 W
- 125 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks