image shown is a representation only
GATE DRV 26V 4A ISO.1700V SO-16
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1268
Unit Pack: 50
GATE DRV 26V 4A ISO.1700V SO-16 Description
The STGAP2D is a half-bridge gate driver which isolates the gate driving channels from the low voltage control and interface circuitry.
The gate driver is characterized by 4 A capability and rail-to-rail outputs, making the device also suitable for high power inverter applications such as motor drivers in industrial applications.
The device integrates protection functions: dedicated SD and BRAKE pins are available, UVLO and thermal shutdown are included to easily design high reliability systems, and the interlocking function prevents outputs from being high at the same time. The input to output propagation delay results are contained within 80 ns, providing high PWM control accuracy. A standby mode is available in order to reduce idle power consumption.
- 1700 V dual channel gate driver
- Driver current capability: 4 A sink / source at 25 °C
- dV/dt transient immunity ± 100 V/ns
- Overall input-output propagation delay: 80 ns
- UVLO function
- Interlocking function
- Dedicated SD and BRAKE pins
- Gate driving voltage up to 26 V
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Temperature shutdown protection
- Standby function
- -40 °C
- 125 °C
- 4 A
- 80 µS
- 80 µS
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 20 weeks