image shown is a representation only
Evaluation Kit for BlueNRG-2x
Rutronik No.: RFMCU1273
Unit Pack: 1
Evaluation Kit for BlueNRG-2x Description
The STEVAL-IDB008V1 also provides a set of hardware resources for implementing a wide range of application scenarios: sensor data (accelerometer, pressure and temperature sensor), remote control (buttons and LEDs) and debug message management though USB virtual COM. Three power options are available (USB only, battery only, external power supply + USB) for high application development and testing flexibility.
- Bluetooth® SMART board based on the BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy system on chip
- Associated BlueNRG-2 development kit SW package including firmware and documentation
- Up to +8 dBm available output power (at antenna connector)
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.7 mA RX and 8.2 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® SMART specification compliant, supports master, slave, simultaneous master-and-slave roles and Bluetooth low energy extended data length feature
- Integrated balun which integrates a matching network and harmonics filter
- SMA connector for antenna or measuring equipment
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user buttons
- 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope
- MEMS pressure sensor with embedded temperature sensor
- RoHS compliant
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks