image shown is a representation only
S2-LP EXPANSION BOARD 433MHZ
Rutronik No.: ISM1738
Unit Pack: 1
S2-LP EXPANSION BOARD 433MHZ Description
Sub-1GHz (430-470 MHz) transceiver development kit based on S2-LP
The STEVAL-FKI433V2 evaluation board is based on the S2-LP sub-1GHz ultra-low power low data-rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-Bus.
The NUCLEO-L053R8 motherboard is equipped with an STM32L0 low power microcontroller to control the S2-LP.
The board integrates a ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer for firmware updating.
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power sub-1GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 430-470 MHz frequency bands
- STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L0 MCU
- Suitable for wireless M-Bus systems
- Associated S2-LP development kit including, documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Programmable RF output power up to +16 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.3 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption:
- 6.7 mA RX
- 10 mA TX at +10 dBm
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- USB interface
- RoHS compliant
- 430-470 MHz
- 2-FSK etc
- Low power
- Y Y/N
- Supply voltage
- 1.8 to 3.6 V
- -40 +85 °C
- 16 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks