image shown is a representation only
BLE+Sub-1GHz DEV.KIT FOR SIGFOX
Rutronik No.: ISM1750
Unit Pack: 1
BLE+Sub-1GHz DEV.KIT FOR SIGFOX Description
Dual radio BLE and Sub-1GHz development kit for Sigfox™ and LPWAN protocols with BlueNRG-1 and S2-LP
The STEVAL-FKI001V1 development kit is a cost-effective tool to help you design solutions based on Sigfox™, Bluetooth® low energy and sub-1GHz technologies.
The kit features a fully programmable module WS2118 (by Jorjin), which embeds the BlueNRG-1 system-on-chip for Bluetooth® low energy functionality and the S2-LP transceiver for sub-1GHz functionality such as LPWAN protocols.
This development effectively combines Bluetooth low energy features with the connection capacity of Sigfox wide-area networks.
It includes examples and recommendations regarding the simultaneous use of the two protocols. Very low active RF and MCU current, and low-power mode current consumption provide excellent battery lifetime, allowing operation with coin cell batteries and energy-harvesting applications.
The STEVAL-FKI001V1 evaluation board uses the Arduino interface to help development, as it is compatible with ST Arduino shield boards featuring MEMS motion sensors, environmental sensors, and Time-of-Flight (ToF) ranging sensors.
- WS2118-00 Sigfox™ BLE module (Jorjin):
- Embedded BlueNRG-132 Bluetooth low energy SOC based on ultra-low power Arm® Cortex®-M0 (up to +8 dBm BLE RF output power, excellent receiver sensitivity -88 dBm)
- Embedded S2-LPQTR ultra-low power sub-1 GHz transceiver tuned for 826-958 MHz frequency bands (up to +16 dBm sub-1GHz RF output power, excellent receiver sensitivity down to -130 dBm, modulation schemes: 2-(G)FSK, 4-(G)FSK, OOK, and ASK, air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps, ultra-low power consumption: (7 mA RX, 10 mA TX @ +10 dBm ), low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode, automatic acknowledgement, retransmission, and timeout protocol engine)
- BALF-NRG-01D3 50 Ω integrated balun, matching network and harmonics filter companion device of BlueNRG-1
- Low power and wide supply voltage range: 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Dimensions: 22 mm(l) x 24 mm(w) x 2.8 mm(h)
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- U.FL RF interface connectors
- USB interface
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- JTAG debug connectors
- Antennas: 2.4 GHz and Sub-1 GHz
- USB cable
- RoHS compliant and China RoHS compliant
- CE compliant
- WEEE compliant
- 826-958 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 22 weeks