image shown is a representation only
QFN48 READER ISO1800-6A/B/C
Matchcode: ST25RU3993-BQFM SAMPLE
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1528
Unit Pack: 1
QFN48 READER ISO1800-6A/B/C Description
The ST25RU3993 operates at very low-power, making it suitable for use in portable and battery-powered equipment such as mobile phones.
Packaged in a 7x7 mm QFN, the ST25RU3993 is able to deliver very high sensitivity and provides high immunity against the effects of antenna reflection and self-jamming. This is critical in mobile and embedded applications, in which antenna design is often compromised by cost or size constraints. High sensitivity enables the end-products to achieve their required read range while using a simpler and cheaper antenna, thus reducing overall system cost.
Thanks to its high level of integration, the ST25RU3993 requires only an external 8-bit microcontroller to create a complete RFID reader system, thus eliminating the need for a complex RFID co-processor.
- Supply voltage range 3.0 to 3.6 V
- Limited operation possible down to 2.7 V
- Maximum PA supply voltage 4.3 V
- Peripheral I/O supply range 1.65 to 5.5 V
- Protocol support for:
- ISO 18000-6C (EPC Class1 Gen2)
- ISO 29143 (Air interface for mobile RFID)
- ISO 18000-6A/B through direct mode
- DRM: 250 kHz and 320 kHz filters for M4 and M8
- Integrated supply regulators
- Frequency hopping support
- ASK or PR-ASK modulation
- Automatic I/Q selection
- Phase bit for tag tracking with 8-bit linear RSSI
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- 48-pin QFN (7x7x0.9 mm) package
- 840-960 M Hz
- Supply voltage
- 3,0-3,6 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- 7x7 mm
- 0.9 mm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks