image shown is a representation only
REFERENCE DESIGN FOR ST25R3911B
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1589
Unit Pack: 1
REFERENCE DESIGN FOR ST25R3911B Description
EMVCo reference design for the ST25R3911B high performance HF Reader
The ST25R3911B-EMVCO reference design is a ready to use contactless payment terminal implementing a complete EMVCo Level 1 software stack. It allows contactless testing to be made with appropriate test systems, according to the EMVCo specifications.
The ST25R3911B-EMVCO reference design is equipped with a 2.4 inch resistive touch panel, surrounded by a two turn RF antenna, it shows a typical use case in contactless payment.
The STM32L476 100-pin LQFP MCU serves as host controller for the ST25R3911B and connected peripherals.
- Based on ST25R3911B high performance HF reader with 1.4 W output power
- ISO14443A, ISO14443B (more protocols supported on ST25R3911B-DISCO kit)
- Up to 1.4 W output power with differential antenna
- DPO (Dynamic Power Output)
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
- STM32L476 32-bit microcontroller with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 65 mm x 74 mm, two turn antenna etched on the PCB
- Micro-USB connector for communication with the host PC and board supply
- Integrated ST-LINK/V2 for programming and debugging of the STM32L476
- 2.4 inch resistive touch TFT connected in 16 bit parallel mode
- S-Touch controller
- Comprehensive Device Test Environment (DTE) for control of the EMVCo Level 1 firmware
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks