image shown is a representation only
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25R3911B
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1536
Unit Pack: 1
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25R3911B Description
The ST25R3911B-DISCO can be operated as ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active and passive initiator, ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active target, ISO 14443A and B reader including very high bit rates (VHBR), long range ISO15693 and FeliCa™ reader. Implementation of other standard and custom protocols like MIFARE™ Classic is possible using the AFE and implementing framing in the external microcontroller (stream and transparent modes).
The ST25R3911B-DISCO addresses a wide range of applications such as access control, ticketing, industrial, medical and consumer, where users need optimal RF performance and flexibility combined with low power consumption.
The ST25R3911B-DISCO kit, whose block diagram is shown in Figure 1, allows the user to exploit several features of the ST25R3911B.
It contains a low power capacitive sensor that can be used for ultra-low power wakeup without switching on the reader field. Traditional inductive wakeup with the choice of amplitude or phase measurement can be used as well.
The automatic antenna tuning (AAT) technology enables operation close to metallic parts and/or in changing environments. The available software visually displays the impact of AAT, thus enabling an easy evaluation of the feature.
- Based on ST25R3911B high performance HF reader / NFC initiator with 1.4 W output power, supporting VHBR and AAT
- ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) active P2P
- ISO14443A, ISO14443B and FeliCa™
- Supports VHBR (3.4 Mbit/s PICC to PCD framing, 6.8 Mbit/s AFE and PCD to PICC framing)
- Up to 1.4 W output power with differential antenna
- Possibility of driving two antennas in single ended mode
- Inductive and capacitive Wake-up
- Automatic antenna tuning system
- DPO (Dynamic Power Output)
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- Transparent and Stream modes to implement MIFARE™ Classic compliant or other custom protocols
- 6 Mbit/s SPI
- Wide supply voltage range (from 2.4 V to 5.5 V)
- QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
- STM32L476RET6 32-bit microcontroller with 512 kB of Flash memory
- 105 mm x 52 mm, two turns antenna etched on the PCB, and associated VHBR tuning circuit
- Micro-USB connector for communication with the host PC and board powering
- Six LEDs indicating the presence of the RF field and of the protocol used to communicate
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 99 weeks