image shown is a representation only
ISO15693 64K UFDFPN12 -40/+85°C
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1562
Unit Pack: 5000
ISO15693 64K UFDFPN12 -40/+85°C Description
64-Kbit Dynamic NFC/RFID tag NFC Forum type V with I2C interface, fast transfer mode and energy harvesting
The ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K devices are NFC RFID tags offering respectively 4 Kbit, 16 Kbit, and 64 Kbit of electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM). ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K offer two interfaces. The first one is an I2C serial link and can be operated from a DC power supply. The second one is a RF link activated when ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K or ST25DV64K act as a contactless memory powered by the received carrier electromagnetic wave.
In I2C mode, the ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K user memory contains up to 512 bytes, 2048 bytes and 8192 bytes, which could be split in 4 flexible and protectable areas.
In RF mode, following ISO/IEC 15693 or NFC forum type 5 recommendations, ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K user memory contains respectively up to 128 blocks, 512 blocks and 2048 blocks of 4 bytes which could be split in 4 flexible and protectable areas.
ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K offer a fast transfer mode between the RF and contact worlds, thanks to a 256 bytes volatile buffer (also called Mailbox). In addition, the GPO pin of the ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K provide data informing the contact world about incoming events, like RF field detection, RF activity in progress or mailbox message availability. An energy harvesting feature is also proposed when external conditions make it possible.
Herein after all concerned devices that are ST25DV04K, ST25DV16K and ST25DV64K are mentioned to as ST25DVxxx.
- Two-wire I2C serial interface supports 1MHz protocol
- Single supply voltage: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Multiple byte write programing (up to 256 bytes)
- Contactless interface
- Based on ISO/IEC 15693
- NFC Forum Type 5 tag certified by the NFC Forum
- Supports all ISO/IEC 15693 modulations, coding, subcarrier modes and data rates
- Custom Fast read access up to 53 Kbit/s
- Single and multiple blocks read (same for Extended commands)
- Single and multiple blocks write (up to 4) (same for Extended commands)
- Internal tuning capacitance: 28.5 pF
- Up to 64-kbits of EEPROM (depending on version)
- I2C interface accesses bytes
- RF interface accesses blocks of 4 bytes
- Write time:
- From I2C: typical 5ms for 1 byte
- From RF: typical 5ms for 1 block
- Data retention: 40 years
- Write cycles endurance:
- 1 million write cycles at 25 °C
- 600k write cycles at 85 °C
- 500k write cycles at 105 °C
- 400k write cycles at 125 °C
- Fast transfer mode
- Fast data transfer between I2C and RF interfaces
- Half-duplex 256-byte dedicated buffer
- Energy harvesting
- Analog output pin to power external components
- Data protection
- User memory: 1 to 4 configurable areas, protectable in read and/or write by three 64-bit passwords in RF and one 64-bit password in I2C
- System configuration: protected in write by a 64-bit password in RF and a 64-bit password in I2C
- Interruption pin configurable on multiple RF events (field change, memory write, activity, Fast Transfer end, user set/reset/pulse)
- Open Drain or CMOS output (depending on version)
- Low power mode (10-ball and 12-pin package only)
- Input pin to trigger low power mode
- RF management
- RF command interpreter enabled/disabled from I2C host controller
- Temperature range
- Range 6:
- From -40 to 85 °C
- Range 8:
- From -40 to 105 °C (UDFPN8 and UDFPN12 only)
- From -40 to 125 °C (SO8N and TSSOP8 only, 105 °C max on RF interface)
- Range 6:
- 8-pin, 10-ball and 12-pin packages
- ECOPACK2® (RoHS compliant)
- 13,56 M Hz
- 64K Bytes
- Supply voltage
- 1,8-5,5 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- Storage temp.
- -40 to +85 °C
- 3x3 mm
- 0.5 mm
- Energy harvest.
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks