image shown is a representation only
So8N D.TAG 2Kbit+2xPWM OUT.
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1601
Unit Pack: 2500
So8N D.TAG 2Kbit+2xPWM OUT. Description
Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with 2-Kbit EEPROM and 2x PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Outputs
The ST25DV02K-W1/2 is an NFC/RFID tag IC device with 2 Kbits of electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM).
It offers two interfaces. The first delivers up to 2x independent pulse width modulation output signals and the second is an RF link activated by the received carrier electromagnetic wave.
The PWM outputs are configured at boot time, and can be updated live through RF link. RF and PWM are independently powered and can work in stand-alone mode.
The ST25DV02K-W1/2 contains 256 bytes (64 blocks) of memory for User data. This memory is accessible through the RF interface, following ISO/IEC 15693 or NFC Forum Type 5 Tag recommendations.
The device is based on technology and design solutions for which there are pending patents.
- Pulse width modulation outputs
- Two independent outputs: 1x PWM output on ST25DV02K-W1, 2x PWM outputs on ST25DV02K-W2
- From 488 Hz to 31250 Hz
- 62.5 ns pulse width resolution: from 15-bit resolution at 488 Hz to 9-bit resolution at 31.25 kHz
- Accuracy: ±10% over temperature range
- No need for external oscillator
- Supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, independent from contactless interface
- Independent push-pull outputs
- Up to 4 mA drive capability per output
- Adjustable output drive for low power and low noise application
- Live update of PWM parameters controlled by contactless interface
- Contactless interface
- Based on ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 Tag
- Supports all ISO/IEC 15693 modulations, coding, sub-carrier modes and data rates
- Single and multiple blocks read
- Internal tuning capacitance: 28.5 pF
- 2-kbits of EEPROM
- Accessible in blocks of 4x bytes
- 5 ms typical write time (one block)
- Data retention: 40 years
- Write cycles endurance: 100k write cycles at 85 ºC
- Data protection
- Up to 4 independent areas, including the PWM control area, with flexible protection mechanism based on 32/64-bits passwords
- System configuration: write protection by 32-bit password
- TruST25™ Digital signature mechanism for authentication
- Temperature range
- From -40°C to +85°C (Contactless interface)
- From -40°C to +105°C (PWM interface)
- SO8N and TSSOP8
- ECOPACK®2 (RoHS compliant)
- 13,56 M Hz
- 2K Bytes
- Supply voltage
- 1,8-5,5 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 6 weeks