image shown is a representation only
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25DV-PWM
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1600
Unit Pack: 1
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25DV-PWM Description
Discovery kit for the ST25DV-PWM NFC/RFID tag IC
The ST25DV-PWM-eSET is a dynamic NFC tag evaluation board based on the ST25DV02K-W2 device, an NFC/RFID tag IC with PWM outputs embedding a 2-Kbit EEPROM that can be partitioned for use-case flexibility.
The PWM output can be programmed independently and securely, allowing the user to address a large number of applications. The IC provides live update of PWM parameters by contactless interface, extending the user experience. The device can be operated from a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or by any NFC mobile phone. The contactless interface is based on ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 tag standards.
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board with:
- ST25DV02K-W2 NFC/RFID tag IC in SO8N ECOPACK2® package
- 22 x 38 mm2 single layer inductive antenna, etched on the PCB
- Two LEDs illustrating duty cycle of PWM outputs
- Contactless interface
- Based on ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5
- 28.5 pF internal tuning capacitance
- Memory and data protection
- 2-Kbit EEPROM
- Up to four independent areas
- TruST25™ digital signature mechanism for authentication
- FCC verified
- RoHS compliant
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 10 weeks