image shown is a representation only
Matchcode: SPBTLE-RF0TR SAMPLE
Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1531
Unit Pack: 1
SPBTLE-RF0TR SAMPLE Description
The entire Bluetooth Low Energy stack and protocols are embedded into SPBTLE-RF0 module. The external host application processor, where the application resides, is connected to the SPBTLE-RF0 module through a standard SPI interface.
The SPBTLE-RF0 module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. Radio, antenna and high frequency oscillators are integrated to offer a certified solution to optimize the time to market of the final applications.
The SPBTLE-RF0 can be powered directly with a pair of AAA batteries or any power source from 1.7 to 3.6 V.
- Bluetooth v4.1 compliant
- Supports master and slave modes
- Multiple roles supported simultaneously
- Embedded Bluetooth low energy protocol stack
- GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL, RFPHY
- Bluetooth low energy profiles provided separately
- Bluetooth radio performance:
- Embedded ST BlueNRG-MS
- Tx power: + 4 dBm
- Rx sensitivity: - 88 dBm
- Provides up to 92 dB link budget with excellent link reliability
- Host interface
- SPI, IRQ, and RESET
- On-field stack upgrading available via SPI
- AES security co-processor
- CE qualified
- FCC, IC modular approval certified
- BT SIG qualified
- On-board chip antenna
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- 13.5 mm
- N Y/N
- Antenna integra
- Y Y/N
- 11.5 mm
- 2 mm
- Operating temp.
- -40 / +85 °C
- Operating Volta
- 1,7-3,6 V
- Bluetooth spec.
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- South Korea
- Supplier Lead time
- 26 weeks