image shown is a representation only
HaBr MOSvIGBTDr 600V SO-16N SMD
Rutronik No.: ICIFP43836
Unit Pack: 50
HaBr MOSvIGBTDr 600V SO-16N SMD Description
CFL/TL Ballast Driver with Preheat and Dimming
In order to ensure voltage ratings in excess of 600V, the L6574 is manufactured with BCD OFF LINE technology, which makes it well suited for lamp ballast applications.
The device is intended to drive two power
MOSFETS, in the classical half bridge topology, ensuring all the
features needed to drive and properly control a fluorescent bulb.
A dedicated timing section in the L6574 allows the user set the necessary parameters for proper preheat and ignition of the lamp.
Also, an OP AMP is available to implement closed loop control of the lamp current during normal lamp burning.
An integrated bootstrap section, eliminating the normally required bootstrap diode and the zener clamping on Vs, makes the L6574 well suited for low cost applications where few additional components are needed to build a high performance ballast.
- HIGH ACCURACY CURRENT CONTROLLED OSCILLATOR
- SENSE OP AMP FOR CLOSED LOOP CONTROL OR PROTECTION FEATURES
- CLAMPING ON VS.
- INTEGRATED BOOTSTRAP DIODE
- SO16, DIP 16 PACKAGES
- UNDER VOLTAGE LOCK OUT
- CMOS SHUT DOWN INPUT
- HIGH VOLTAGE RAIL UP TO 600V
- DRIVER CURRENT CAPABILITY: 250mA SOURCE 450mA SINK\t
- dV/dt IMMUNITY O± 50 V/ns IN FULL TEMPERATURE RANGE
- WITH 1nF LOAD
- PREHEAT AND FREQUENCY SHIFTING TIMING
- SWITCHING TIMES 80/40ns RISE/FALL
- 618 V
- NAN µS
- N µS
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks