image shown is a representation only
a/b/g/n/ac+BT4.1 2UF.L SMT SDIO
Supplier: Silex Technology
Matchcode: SX-SDMAC-2831S-SP SAMPLE
Rutronik No.: WLAN1610
Unit Pack: 1
a/b/g/n/ac+BT4.1 2UF.L SMT SDIO Description
The SX-SDMAC is designed for mission-critical applications in markets including industrial automation, healthcare, medical devices, environmental monitoring, warehouse, and logistics.
Its industrial temperature support, robust enterprise security and 802.11ac capabilities make it an ideal solution for applications like factory automation with demanding environmental conditions such as with extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, moisture, shock, and vibrations. Its low power consumption also makes it suitable for portable handheld devices.
- Low Power Dual-Band 1x1 Module for Wi-Fi & BT
- Based on the QCA9377-3 Chipset
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.1 BR/EDR/LE Smart Ready
- SDIO 3.0 WLAN Host Interface
- On-chip Power Management Unit (PMU)
- Link Rate upto 433 Mbps
- Hardware Recieve Diversity
- Supports UART as the host IF of Bluetooth
- Calibrated Tx Power per module
- FCC/IC/ETSI/TELEC Modular Certication
- Connector Mount and Surface Mount Versions
- Pin Compatibility with SX-SDMAN Offers an Upgrade Path
- WLAN standard
- 2.4/5 GHz
- Supply voltage
- 3.2 to 3.4 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- 19x22x2.4 mm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks