image shown is a representation only
2.4GHZ TRANSC.MCU/AD OTP MEMORY
Rutronik No.: ISM1255
Unit Pack: 1
2.4GHZ TRANSC.MCU/AD OTP MEMORY Description
The nRF24LU1+ is highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2.4GHz RF SoC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. It includes a 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit CPU, full-speed USB 2.0 device controller, and embedded Flash memory. An integrated voltage regulator also enables the nRF24LU1+ to be powered directly from a USB VBUS, making it ideally suited to ultra compact USB dongles for wireless peripherals. The on-chip Flash can also be upgraded over the USB interface enabling easy deployment of bug fixes and new features to end-users.
The nRF24LU1+ integrates an nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, enhanced 16MHz 8-bit 8051-compatible CPU, 2kB + 256B RAM, 16 or 32 kB embedded Flash, full-speed USB 2.0 compliant device controller, and a range of system peripherals including an hardware AES co-processor.
The nRF24LU1+ is available in either 16 or 32kB Flash size variants in a 5 x 5mm 32-pin QFN package with 6 generic I/O pins.
- Single chip solution for ultra compact 2.4GHz USB dongles
- Low cost BoM – powers directly from a USB VBUS and requires only a low cost 16MHz ±60ppm crystal
- Integrates nRF24L01+ radio core, enhanced 8051 CPU, 16 or 32KB Flash, and Full-speed USB 2.0-compliant device controller
- Supports firmware upgrades over USB for easy field deployment of new features and bug fixes to end-users
- Drop-in compatible with the Nordic nRF24LU1+ OTP lower cost OTP memory variant
- Fully on-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series, as well as nRF24E and nRF240 Series
- Frequency min
- 2408 MHz
- Frequency max
- 2480 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 °C
- MCU Architectur
- 8 bit
- Supply Volt.min
- 1.9 V
- 0 dBm
- -94 dBm
- 1 kB
- 15 no.
- 85 °C
- Supply volt.max
- 3.6 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks