image shown is a representation only
2,4GHZ TRANSCEIVER WITH USB,MCU
Rutronik No.: ISM1077
Unit Pack: 1
2,4GHZ TRANSCEIVER WITH USB,MCU Description
The Nordic nRF24LU1 is a highly integrated, ultra low power 2.4GHz RF System-on-Chip (SoC) for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. It includes a 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit CPU, Full-speed USB 2.0 device controller, and embedded Flash memory. With an integrated voltage regulator enabling it to be powered directly from the USB VBUS, the nRF24LU1 is ideally suited for ultra compact USB dongles for wireless peripherals. The on-chip Flash can also be upgraded over the USB interface enabling easy deployment of bug fixes and new features to end-users.
The Nordic nRF24LU1 integrates a Nordic nRF24L01 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, enhanced 16MHz 8-bit 8051 compatible CPU, 2kB + 256B RAM, 16kB embedded Flash, a Full-speed USB 2.0-compliant device controller, and a range of system peripherals including a hardware AES co-processor and PWM.
The nRF24LU1 is available in a 5 x 5mm 32-pin QFN package with 6 generic I/O pins.
- Single chip solution for compact 2.4GHz USB dongles
Low cost BoM – powers directly from USB VBUS and supports
use of a single, low cost 16MHz ±60ppm crystal
- Integrates Nordic nRF24L01+ radio core, enhanced 8051 CPU, 16KB Flash, and Full-speed USB 2.0-compliant device controller
- Supports firmware upgrades over USB for easy deployment of new features and bug fixes to end-users
- On-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series in 1 and 2Mbps mode
- On-air compatible with Nordic nRF24E and nRF240 Series in 1Mbps mode
- Frequency min
- 2408 MHz
- Frequency max
- 2480 MHz
- 2000 kbps
- -40 °C
- MCU Architectur
- 8 bit
- Supply Volt.min
- 1.9 V
- 0 dBm
- -94 dBm
- 1 kB
- 85 °C
- Supply volt.max
- 3.6 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks