image shown is a representation only
2,4 GHZ SHOCK BURST TRANSMITTER
Rutronik No.: ISM1028
Unit Pack: 4000
2,4 GHZ SHOCK BURST TRANSMITTER Description
The Nordic nRF2402 is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 1Mbps RF transmitter IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak TX currents lower than 12mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF2402 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery lifetime when running from coin cells or AA/AAA batteries. In addition, a ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator offloads time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The Nordic nRF2402 integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transmitter, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller. No external loop filter, resonators, or VCO varactor diodes are required, only a low cost 16MHz ±30ppm crystal, matching circuitry, and antenna.
The nRF2402 is available in a compact 16-pin 4 x 4mm QFN package.
- Low cost single-chip 2.4GHz GFSK RF transmitter IC
- Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- 250kbps and 1Mbps on-air data-rate
- ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- On-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series in 250kbps and 1Mbps mode
- Fully on-air compatible with Nordic nRF24E and nRF240 Series
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks