image shown is a representation only
ESD PROTECT. 0,6KW 6V 4CH SOIC8
Rutronik No.: DTRL10522
Unit Pack: 2500
ESD PROTECT. 0,6KW 6V 4CH SOIC8 Description
Littelfuse SRDA05 Series TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® devices) integrate low capacitance steering diodes with an additional zener diode to protect telecommunications data lines against electrostatic discharge (ESD) and high surge events to provide 20 percent higher power and surge handling capability than competitive devices on the market. These devices can safely absorb up to 30A of lightning induced surge current (tp=8/20μs) without performance degradation and can withstand a minimum of ±30kV ESD per the IEC61000-4-2 international standard. With just 8pF of capacitance (typical) from each I/O to ground, these devices help to maintain signal integrity, preventing data loss during transmission.
- Robust surge protection: Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 30A (8/20µs); Peak pulse power, 600W (8/20µs)
- Low dynamic resistance (RDYN) of only 0.8Ω
- Low capacitance of 8pF (typ.) from I/O to GND
- Enhanced ESD capability: IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- Tertiary (IC side) protection for telecommunication interfaces such asT1/E1/T3/E3 data lines, xDSL interfaces, RS-232/RS-485 interfaces, 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces and video lines
- Surge protection for industrial and medical equipment
- 0.6 kW
- 6 V
- Clamping voltag
- 9.2 V
- Stand-off V Vwm
- 5 V
- 5 %
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 13 weeks