image shown is a representation only
ESD Protection ARRAY SOT143
Rutronik No.: DTRL10210
Unit Pack: 3000
ESD Protection ARRAY SOT143 Description
Littelfuse SR05 Series TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) are designed to protect telecommunication and industrial equipment against ESD and lightning-induced surge events. The SR05 Series provides up to 25A protection against lightning-induced surges with a maximum clamping voltage of 18V, which is 10 percent lower than similar industry solutions. These devices are well suited for protecting modern, small-geometry chipsets, which are highly susceptible to damage from transients because of their very thin oxide layers and shallow transistor junctions. In addition, the SR05 Series devices’ low loading capacitance of 6.0pF is 40 percent lower than other solutions on the market, making them ideal for protecting high-speed data line interfaces. Circuit designers don’t have to trade off robust protection to maintain signal integrity.
- Very low dynamic resistance (RDYN) of 0.3Ω
- Low capacitance of 6pF from I/O to GND
- Robust surge protection: lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 25A (8/20µs); peak pulse power, 450W (8/20µs)
- Enhanced ESD capability: IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- Protection of high-speed data line interfaces such as T1/E1/T3/E3 lines, Ethernet 10BaseT lines, WAN/LAN equipment, ISDN S/T interfaces, video lines, microcontroller inputs, USB1.1 ports, etc.
- Produces clamping voltages at least 10 percent lower than competitive devices; better able to protect modern/small geometry chipsets against industry-defined ESD transients
- Capacitance up to 40 percent lower than similar market solutions; helps to preserve signal integrity, minimizes data loss during transmission
- High power and surge handling capability offers more design margin to electrical threats defined by industry standards
- Enhanced ESD protection far exceeds the highest level of the IEC61000-4-2 standard (±8kV), ensuring maximum reliability of end products in the field
- 0.45 kW
- 6 V
- Stand-off V Vwm
- 5 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 19 weeks