image shown is a representation only
TPM1.2 -20/+85°C I2C FW133.32 T
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: SECURE1020
Unit Pack: 3000
TPM1.2 -20/+85°C I2C FW133.32 T Description
Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB 9645 is a fully TCG standard compliant TPM.
It is featuring an I2C interface to facilitate host communication.
Summary of Features:
- Compliant to TPM 1.2 Rev. 116
- I2C Interface up to 400 kbps
- Linux device driver integrated in standard kernel from v3.10 on
- Additional software for Linux available, e.g. TrouSerS, jTSS
- Support for wide temperature range -40°C (-20°C) to +85°C
- Support of low-power and standby mode
- Support of software and hardware physical presence
- -20 / +85 °C
- Package size
- 9.7x6.4 mm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks