image shown is a representation only
SMPS PG-DIP-8 THT
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICPWM6259
Unit Pack: 2000
SMPS PG-DIP-8 THT Description
Integrated power management IC integrated with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-8 package. Capable for 42W SMPS design. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremely low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage start-up cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 65kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- Adjustable blanking window, active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- Enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- Accurate peak power limitation
- Modulated gate drive
- Auto-restart enable pin, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- Very accurate max power control
- Low EMI noise, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, etc.
- V(in) max
- 650 V
- 2.5 A
- 65000 Hz
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 150 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks