image shown is a representation only
Rutronik No.: ICIN4292
Unit Pack: 1
HallLinear Analog Description
The SS39ET/SS49E/SS59ET Series Low-cost Linear Hall-effect Sensor ICs are small, versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The linear sourcing output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. The low voltage capability (as low as 2.7 Vdc) and reduced current consumption of only 6 mA (typical at 5 Vdc) help make this product energy efficient.
The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. These products interface with many electrical components without buffering and the thermally balanced integrated circuit provides stable operation over the full temperature range.
These products are designed and manufactured for cost competitiveness. All packages can be supplied on tape for automated, lower-cost assembly. The SS39ET’s small footprint takes up less space on the PC board, typically allowing for more components.
- Miniature and subminiature construction: Designed for compact designs with tight space requirements
- Energy efficient: Low current consumption of 6 mA at 5 Vdc
- Easy PC board interface: Single current sourcing output for common electronic circuits
- Circuit design flexibility: Voltage range of 2.7 Vdc to 6.5 Vdc
- Low noise output: Virtually eliminates the need for filtering
- Stable output: Thin film resistors improve accuracy
- Wide range of environments: Temperature range of -40°C to 100°C [-40°F to 212°F]
- Application flexibility: Responds to either positive or negative Gauss
- Basic current sensing for motor load monitoring, detection
- Anti-tampering magnetic field sensor in smart remote utility meters
- Pump control in heavy-duty equipment and household appliances
- Simple linear or angular displacement sensing
- Handlebar/throttle position sensing in e-bikes and scooters
- Current sensing in appliances
- Speed adjustment trigger in tools and appliances
- Magnetic code reading in safes, security and building access control systems
- Position sensing in infusion pumps
- 4 V
- 100 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- 40 mT
- 10 mA
- Hall elements
- 0 bits
- -40 °C
- 10 V
- 1 mV/mT
- -40 mT
- Customs Tariff No.
- United States
- Supplier Lead time
- 9 weeks