image shown is a representation only
LIMIT SWITCH GLOBAL GLS
Rutronik No.: ICIN2853
Unit Pack: 1
LIMIT SWITCH GLOBAL GLS Description
MICRO SWITCH GLC Series Global Limit Switches, Side Rotary With Roller - Adjustable, 1NC/1NO SPDT Snap Action, PG13.5 MICRO SWITCH GLS Min-Din limit switches are durable and reliable limit switches sealed to IP and NEMA ratings. The compact housings are often ideal for equipment where space is at a premium. The extensive product range is available in three different housing types; metal housing, plastic housing or a three conduit metal housing which are mounting compatible to EN50047. A wide range of actuators, contact blocks, and conduit/connectivity options enhance the product offering. In today’s demanding age of logic-level controls, electromechanical switches are frequently used to interface with PLCs and other logic level devices. GLS limit switches offer an option for gold-plated contacts for the standard switch. This option promotes the switch reliability for logic-level applications.
- Designed to IEC standard for world-wide applications
- Certified for global applications: UL/CSA (Americas/Canada), CE (Europe), CCC (Asia-Pacific)1
- International conduit sizes
- Direct PLC interface compatible (two circuit)
- Modular construction reduces maintenance parts costs
- Designed for ease of installation
- Variety of basic switch versions
- Wide choice of actuators
- 1CCC certification is not available on the GL Series Switches sold within Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Option for CCC certification in these regions is available upon request.
- Machine tools: metal fabrication equipment, presses, transfer lines and special machinery
- Material handling equipment: conveyors, elevators, cranes, and hoists
- Packaging machinery and process equipment
- Textile machinery
- Construction machinery and equipment, vehicles and lift trucks
- 250 V
- -40 V
- 85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- United Kingdom
- Supplier Lead time
- 3 weeks