image shown is a representation only
I-SenseModule 600A OL U
Rutronik No.: ICIN3479
Unit Pack: 10
I-SenseModule 600A OL U Description
The CSCA-A Series of open-loop current sensors are based on the principles of the Hall-effect wherein a Hall-effect device (HED) produces an output voltage linearly related to the amplitude and phase of a magnetic field applied to it.
Current flowing through a primary conductor generates a rotating magnetic field around the conductor. This field is collector by a core of magnetically sensitive material and concentrated in the gap in this core. The HED is located in this core gap. Therefore, the HED output is directly proportional to the amplitude and phase of the primary current.
The HED output is trimmed for gain and offset calibration such that the CSCA-A Series sensor provides a predefined output sensitivity versus primary current.
- Measures ac, dc, and impulse currents
- Competitive cost/performance ratio
- Low power consumption
- Compact sise
- High level of electrical isolation between primary and secondary circuits
- Large primary aperture
- RoHS compliant
- Ce, UL approvals (pending)
- Variable speed drives
- Ground fault detectors
- Current feedback control systems
- UPS and telecommunications power supplies
- Welding power supplies
- Automotive - battery management systems
- Watt meters
- -15 V
- 15 V
- 17 µA
- -10 °C
- 80 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 10 weeks