image shown is a representation only
P-Sensor Analog 5 VOLT
Rutronik No.: ICIN2956
Unit Pack: 1
P-Sensor Analog 5 VOLT Description
The ASDX is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and non-linearity using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Calibrated output values for pressure are updated at approximately 1 kHz.
The standard ASDX is calibrated over the temperature range of 0°C to 85°C [32°F to 185°F]. The sensor is characterized for operation from a single power supply of either 3.3 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc.
These sensors are available to measure absolute, differential and gage pressures. The absolute versions have an internal vacuum reference and an output value proportional to absolute pressure. Differential versions allow application of pressure to either side of the sensing diaphragm. Gage versions are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere.
The ASDX Series sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids such as air and dry gases. They are designed and manufactured according to standards in ISO 9001.
- Output options: I2C- or SPI-compatible 14-bit digital
- Precision ASIC conditioning and temperature compensated over 0°C to 85°C [32°F to 185°F] temperature range
- Low operating voltage
- Absolute, differential and gage types
- Pressure ranges from 10 inches H2O to 5 psi
- Standard calibrations in inches H2O, psi, mbar, bar, kPa
- Total error band of ±2.0 %FSS of full scale span maximum
- RoHS compliant
- Flow calibrators
- Ventilation and airflow monitors
- Gas flow instrumentation
- Sleep apnea monitoring and therapy equipment
- Pneumatic controls
- 0 bar
- 0.344 bar
- -20 °C
- 105 °C
- 5.25 V
- 2.5 mA
- 4.75 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 7 weeks