image shown is a representation only
ANT S212 nrf52 based M8 Modul
Rutronik No.: RFMCU1145
Unit Pack: 1
ANT S212 nrf52 based M8 Modul Description
Dynastream Innovations is pleased to offer the D52 series of ANT SoC Modules, based on Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52832 SoC supporting ANT, Bluetooth® low energy and extended features such as NFC. This expands Dynastream’s portfolio of multi-protocol ultra-low power wireless modules, popularized with the N5 series of modules. Features of the D52 series include:
- Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52832 chip, with 64kB RAM and 512kB Flash and a 32-bit ARM Cortex M4F CPU
- Concurrent ANT and Bluetooth low energy protocol operation using supported SoftDevices (pre-compiled protocol stack solutions for the nRF52 SoCs):
- S212 – ANT only SoftDevice from Dynastream Innovations
- S332 – concurrent ANT and Bluetooth low energy SoftDevice from Dynastream Innovations
- S132 – Bluetooth low energy only SoftDevice from Nordic Semiconductor
- Signing and registering a Module Distribution Agreement with Dynastream waives royalty fees for the use of Dynastream SoftDevices on D52 series modules. Click here for more information.
- Certification of compliance with regulation standards in major markets including North America, Europe, Australia / New Zealand, Japan and Korea
- In order to be able to re-use Dynastream regulatory certifications, D52 series modules must be loaded with an approved SoftDevice running BLE or ANT. This can be acknowledged by registering a Module Distribution Agreement with Dynastream, which will also waive royalty fees for using Dynastream SoftDevices on D52 series modules. Click here for more information.
- Qualification by the Bluetooth SIG
- Onboard 32MHz and 32.768kHz crystal clocks
- Preloaded ANT Network Processor Application, which uses the S212 SoftDevice (scalable ANT protocol stack with 15 channel support). The application provides a standard ANT serial interface front-end that can be connected to an external application controller.
- Easy reprogramming via the onboard SWD interface pins using off-the-shelf ARM programming tools
- Drop-in compatibility with Dynastream C7, AP2 and N5 M4 and M8 modules (in certain configurations)
- Multiple form factors including 20x20mm and 14x9.8x2.0mm modules
- The D52 series development kit (D52DK1) contains everything necessary to evaluate and begin development with D52 series modules, with support for the Nordic nRF5 SDK.
- Frequency min
- 2402 MHz
- Frequency max
- 2480 MHz
- 60 kbps
- -40 °C
- Memory size
- 512 kB
- MCU Architectur
- 32 bit
- Supply Volt.min
- 1.71 V
- 4 dBm
- -96,5 dBm
- 64 kB
- 23 no.
- ADC resol.max
- 12 bit
- ADC channels
- 8 no.
- Other interface
- 85 °C
- Supply volt.max
- 3.6 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks