image shown is a representation only
3-phaseGaDr 350mA 600V SO-28
Supplier: Diodes Incorporated
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1169
Unit Pack: 1500
3-phaseGaDr 350mA 600V SO-28 Description
The DGD2136 is a three-phase gate driver IC designed for high-voltage / high-speed applications, driving N-Channel MOSFETs and IGBTs in a half-bridge configuration. High-voltage processing techniques enable the DGD2136’s high-side to switch to 600V in a bootstrap operation.
The DGD2136 logic inputs are compatible with standard TTL and CMOS levels (down to 3.3V) for easy interfacing with controlling devices and are enabled low to better function in high noise environments. The driver outputs feature high-pulse current buffers designed for minimum driver cross conduction.
The DGD2136 offers numerous protection functions. A shoot-through protection logic prevents both outputs from being high when both inputs are high (fault state), an undervoltage lockout for VCC shuts down the respective high side output. An overcurrent protection will terminate the six outputs. Both the VCC UVLO and the overcurrent protection trip an automatic fault clear with a timing that is adjustable with an external capacitor.
The DGD2136 is offered in SO-28 (Type TH) package and the operating temperature extends from -40°C to +125°C.
- 3-Phase Motor Inverter Driver
- White Goods – Air Conditioner, Washing Machine, Refrigerator
- Industrial Motor Inverter – Power Tools, Robotics
- General Purpose 3-Phase Inverter
- Three floating high-side drivers in bootstrap operation to 600V
- 200mA source / 350mA sink output current capability
- Outputs tolerant to negative transients, dV/dt immune
- Logic input 3.3V capability
- Internal deadtime of 290ns to protect MOSFETs
- Matched prop delay for all channels
- Outputs out of phase with inputs
- Schmitt triggered logic inputs
- Cross conduction prevention logic
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Overcurrent protection shuts down drivers
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- 600 V
- 0.350 A
- 150 °C
- 0.33 µS
- 0.33 µS
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks