image shown is a representation only
SODIMM DDR3 2GB PC1333
Supplier: Apacer Technology
Rutronik No.: DISMOD1581
Unit Pack: 1
SODIMM DDR3 2GB PC1333 Description
SODIMM (Small Outline DIMM) is a JEDEC-compliant module designed to fit space-constraint systems, such as notebook computers, small-size industrial computers and embedded systems. Manufactured with the highest quality original DRAM chips, stringently tested for quality assurance and verified for compatibility, Apacer SODIMMs are high performance memory modules that are highly stable and compatible.
- On-DIMM thermal sensor : No
- Package: 204-pin socket type small outline dual in-line memory module(SO-DIMM)
- PCB: height 30.0mm, lead pitch 0.6 mm (pin), lead-free (RoHS compliant)
- Power supply VDD: 1.5V(± 0.075V)
- Eight Internal banks for concurrent operation (components)
- Supports auto pre-charge option for each burst access
- Supports auto-refresh/self-refresh
- Refresh cycles: 7.8 ㎲ at 0℃≤ TC ≤ +85℃
- Conformal coating/Underfill(optional)
- 2 GB
- 1333 MHZ
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 6 weeks